Opening Hymn: LSB 556
Creed (Back Cover)
Lord’s Prayer (Back Cover)
1) The Conclusion
a) What is God’s authority over?
i) What does this mean in relation to civil rulers?
ii) How do church and state coexist?
(1) What is the church’s responsibility toward the state?
(2) Is this the chief work of the church?
b) What is the chief work of the church?
i) Who makes disciples?
ii) How does God include the church in this work?
(1) Does He need us?
(2) What if we’re unfaithful?
iii) How does this bring us great comfort?
(1) What is the one and only ministry of the church?
(2) How should this also comfort us?
(a) What are we free to do?
c) What is the difference between “observe” and “obey”?
i) Explain how faith desires the former
d) How is Christ with us, even to the end of the age?
Closing Prayer: Luther’s Morning Prayer, pg. 327